I’m writing this blog in the hope of
helping my friend Katie out. She has
has a wonderful chance to go and help
out Hurricane Sandy People. There was so
much devastation there that the good lord
has called on Katie and her church to help
out. This blog is my way of helping out
If you can not give any money please share
this on other social media site you are on
and say a prayer that Kathie you raise the
funds she need.
This is what Kathie had to say.
I am going on a mission trip to Galloway NJ to help with the victims of Hurricane Sandy. I am going with a church group. We are going on Wednesday December 19th-22. If anyone would like to help donate money for me to get there. I need $120 by December 11th. Thank you. You can make checks payable to Grace Community Church and send to 8200 Old Columbia Road Fulton, MD 2075. Please put on the check Katie Hartnett
So the church knows who it is for. If you don’t want to send a check
and would like to send it to pay pal you can send it to my pay pal
firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send a check for Kathie.
Any bit helps.
What we would be doing POSSIBLE WORK TEAM ASSIGNMENTS:
• Help support our Church partners in a variety of ways
• All aspects of church and home reconstruction and repair
• Cooking for your team (or a season of teams) &/or helping with meal preparation or cleanup
• Maintenance of the church & warehouse facilities
• Prayer Walks in the areas of homeowners whose homes are being repaired
• Prayer warriors for the area of churches
• Home visits in the neighborhoods to build relationships, to disciple new believers, etc.
• There is an ongoing need for people with the gift of serving, evangelism and empathy
• Administrative work
• Help with block parties to our friends in the neighborhoods – as a form of loving them for
Christ Jesus and building relationships
Thank you for reading my blog.
Please leave comments or questions
in the comment below.
Have a great day