I’m a member of a face book group. Martha Giffen
ask Have you set your goals? A written set of goals
will help you get to the finish line with flying colors. Try it!
Most ever ones answer was yes and some of put our goals
for the week that we was doing. Mine was blogging. and Susanna Huse
was blogging to but couldn’t think of any thing. So Martha Giffen
gave here 50 blogging tips and so I’m just adding my 2 cents to
this list. I hope you like it.
2. Cake decorating
7. Fund raising
8. Home schooling
10. Scrap booking
17. Losing weight
18. Your life story
19. Kids Crafts
20. Training dogs
22. Hobbies you like to do
23. Healthy snacks or food
25. Gifts for birthday’s,moms day or dad’s day
29. Soft drinks
31. Paying it forward good deed
32. Caring for your parents
34. Brag about some thing you did
35. Write a review on a movie
36. Do a blog post on some one you like on twitter
38 V action
39. Where would you like to travel to
40. Do a blog on family history
41. Do a blog on a fav. teacher
42. Do a follow Friday blog on several people
43. How many states have you been to.
44. Funny pictures
45. Do a blog on 25 thing no one new about you.
I’ve on I did with 50+ things about me.
46. If you could be any one in the world
47. Things your mom said when you was young
now you say it to your children
48. Who do you love and why
49. Inspirational blog
50. A prayer blog.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and found it helpful
Please leave comments and questions below